Protecting your premium content during live broadcast has never been more important. With muso.com's cutting edge managed anti-piracy solutions for live broadcast, illegal broadcasts can be managed efficiently and with maximum cost-effectiveness.
Building on our core anti-piracy technology, muso.com LBM is an in-house managed solution which targets all forms of live streaming video and p2p torrents, in real time.
Pay Per View and subscription based models are geared around convenience and key viewing demographics are often looking to take advantage of illegal destinations.
muso.com LBM is designed to make any non-licensed viewing experience a negative one throughout the duration of your broadcasts, as live illegal streams are shut down in near real-time.
PPV and subscription models geared towards positive brand reinforcement show strong longer term growth and customer loyalty.
The starting point in making a positive reinforcement for your paid live broadcast events is disrupting the illegal stream distribution model, and each viewer is presented with a better quality, reliable and more convenient choice when chosing to pay for premium content.
In addition to the four-stage anti-piracy process, muso.com LBM adopts:
- We put illegal streaming video sites on 'condition of notice' to expect illegal activity during the event time frame and to act expediently in taking content down
- We analyse the online marketing depth for your PPV or subscription platform, and its visibility to casual users or those looking to watch the event
- We update you with a detailed market report in the week ahead of broadcast
- Search and validate live illegal streams in real time, from over 50 specialist UGC streaming video sites like Justin.TV, unStream, Veetle,
- Scan dedicated paid membership sites and 'unicast' transmissions, to understand the source of the illegal broadcast
- Scan P2PTV - peer to peer TV services like Sopcast and TV ants and validate live streams
- Capture metadata, such as the number of viewers on each stream, to allow the customer to understand the scale of the illegal viewing market
- Most live streams are instantly removed and continue to be instantly removed (often within seconds of being uploaded) through our instant takedown technology embedded with many leading sites
- Severe disruption for viewers, and the all-important negative viewing experience starts
- Viewing experience significantly delayed or event prevented
- Users funnelled onto few remaining live streams, which degrades the streaming quality and availability for all participants
- 7-day VOD service manual use of muso.com helps to enforce additional revenue from catch-up services
- Detailed reporting
- Full customer service liaison, to discuss campaign highlights
- Placement of masked customer links on illegal video streaming blogs and infringing websites
- Placement of masked customer links inside live chat boxes
- Detailed reporting of CTR and viewing numbers