Close illegal online distribution channels for your content, fast. Online piracy is widely estimated to cost the creative and software industries billions of dollars each year.
We effectively attack and reduce global piracy at the source, for the software, film, music, live sports broadcast and publishing industries, 24 hours per day, 365 days a week.
Our automated systems are backed by an experienced team of developers and customer support operatives, who analyse and mimic user's activities on search engines and other popular forums every day, ensuring we capture every instance of illegal activity.
A customer focused design means it takes just 30 seconds of use per day to use the system effectively.
- Piracy detection right to the furthest corners of the Internet, simultaneously scanning millions of blogs, message boards, streaming sites, websites and P2P channels.
- Disrupt & destroy illegal file distribution by quickly removing each and every instance of illegal files discovered, with a market leading average removal time of 3.5 hours and over 50% instantly removed once discovered.
- Protects key new release titles from losing revenue by proactively scanning and responding to pre-release copies on the Internet.
- Budget-led cost-efficient subscription & service levels that suit both small and big business.
- Generate detailed reports and measure anti-piracy efforts in real and tangible parameters, in a comprehensive range of formats.
- Proven, market leading infrastructure - discovers 35% more files on average than other automated system and a massive 70% more than basic manual search systems reliant on human effort.
The dashboard offers a user friendly, flexible and effective way to monitor and police illegal activity for our artists and labels.”Will Cooper, Group Digital Manager, [PIAS]
muso.com's technical specification:
- Monitoring keywords, blogs, message boards, general websites and user activity pre-release and post-release
- Learning system finds and catagorises new sources, constantly
- Monitoring all major P2P Torrent sources, including Bittorrent, eDonkey
- Monitoring hundreds of large and small cyberlockers, streaming video and live streaming sites
- Verify infringing material, with metadata capture including upload date
- Detailed activity for each infringement presented on the dashboard, including sharing location and file source location
- Capture extensive historical evidence for each site, infringer or content for future use in evidence, available for download in multiple formats
- Related or same name files detected and grouped for mass automation
- Create simple or complex filters to narrow down to specific title names or eliminate specific results
- Automatically issue takedown notices direct to source - cyberlockers, p2p torrents, streaming and auction sites
- Takedown notices issued to comply automatically with relevant local legislation
- Send takedown notices to search engines to remove non-complying sites from listings
- Dashboard 'traffic light' system provides real-time reporting for each file upload status
- Create detailed branded and unbranded reports for ongoing piracy activity or historical activity, for any time period
- Set up comprehensive email alerts for up-to-the-minute activity to multiple contacts and groups, hourly, daily or weekly
- Filter for specific titles or timeframes